CHICKEN CASSEROLE

Posted by food under
yummy .... This recipe is a recipe I like the most ever since I tried to
make it, after I try it out so I hooked. materials in the recipe
This is very easily obtained. I give it to you for free cooking recipes
and also easy cooking recipes

material
6 chicken breasts
2 onions
8 c. water (approximately)
3/4 loaf bread
Celery
Poultry seasoning
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
Sharp cheese, sliced

cooking :

  1. Boil chicken breasts with 1 onion in approximately 8 cups of water until tender.
  2. Remove skin and bones and separate into pieces. Save chicken stock. Use 13 x 9 inch pan (sprayed with Pam). Tear small hunks of bread (about 3/4 of a loaf) and lay in bottom of pan.
  3. Slice 1 onion thin and lay on top of bread. Sprinkle celery, poultry seasoning on top. Lay chicken pieces on top. Melt margarine and pour over chicken pieces. Combine mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup and pour on top. Cover the top with sharp cheese sliced all over the top.
  4. 4 Bake until done.

2 comments:

On May 4, 2009 at 7:48 AM , Unknown said...

Thank you for Such wonderful information….and if you are a FOODIE, just like me, Check out the blog mentioned below, its really cool. Its got some really cool recipes …….Enjoy !!!!

http://staysharpwithrecepies.blogspot.com

 
On May 5, 2009 at 3:07 AM , nath said...

Easy and yummy... love it :)
I have a cooking blog too... visit me if u don't mind.. thx ..see ya!