Yogurt Chicken Paprika

Posted by food under
at the time of cooking this recipe, I wondered at myself
whether yogurt for ice cream? hmm ... what ever. That I try to
cook and to eat tasty enough. I try to
when there is party, my friend on the waw like. party food recipes is good try
only.

material :

3 tbsp. margarine
1 1/3 c. thinly sliced onion
1 tbsp. paprika
2 1/2 to 3 lb. broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
1 tsp. salt
1 c. hot water
1 chicken bouillon cube
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. cold water
8 oz. carton plain yogurt

cooking :


  1. Saute onion in margarine until golden; blend in paprika.
  2. Add chicken, brown well.
  3. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water, add to skillet with salt and pepper.
  4. Cover and simmer 35-45 minutes until chicken is very tender.
  5. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water, blend into yogurt.
  6. Stir into skillet. Heat through. Serve with Spaetzles, dumplings or noodles. Serves 6.

0 comments: