Patta moongphali chatni

Posted by food under
when I'm walking the afternoon yesterday, I see that street food vendors to use the wheel. Waw hungry so I buy it one of my favorite food. Suddenly I remember the blog, I will write what its recipes.

Then I search in google there is apparently also recipes street. This is coming from china, if not one of this title if translated is "Fresh cilantro and peanut chutney". From street food cooking recipes.

material :

3 tbsp skinless raw peanuts
1 garlic clove, peeled
½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
4 fresh green jalapeƱo chilies, seeded and
finely chopped
1 large bunch of fresh cilantro, coarsely
chopped
juice of 2 limes

cooking :

  1. Roast the peanuts in a dry frying pan until golden brown, taking care they do not burn. Remove from the heat, and let cool before placing in a food processor with the garlic, salt, sugar, cumin, and ground coriander. Process to a paste. Add the green chilies, cilantro, and 2 tbsp water. Process to a smooth or coarse paste, or leave with a bit of texture, according to your taste.
  2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the lime juice. Taste and adjust seasoning. It should be hot from the chilies, sweet from the roasted nuts, and saltyand sour from the lime juice. Use at once.
Serves 6–8

0 comments: