Broccoli Cheese Soup (Mcdonald's)

Posted by food under
already some days I do not update this blog because I am busy in the office, when I search I get this recipe from the "TOP SECRET FAMOUS recipes." And I try, this time a special new recipe for me once. for friends who like cooking recipes, especially McDonald's.


material :

2 c water
1/2 c flour
12 c dry milk powder
3 T chicken bouillon powder
1 t dry onion,Minced
1 black pepper
5 oz frozen broccoli --,Chopped
1 cook
1 T sour cream
1 T butter
1 sl kraft singles cheddar --
1 cut bits

cooking :

  1. Into blender put first 6 ingredients.
  2. Blend on high until smooth.
  3. Pick out larger pieces of broccoli iand put in blender.
  4. blend those until tiny bits.
  5. Put aside 3/4 c cooking water from broccoli and discard rest of water.
  6. Pour blender mixture into top of double boilier over simmering water, stirring until smooth and thickened.
  7. Stir in cooking water andbroccoli, diced fine.
  8. Add remaining ingredients.

1 comments:

On September 18, 2009 at 10:50 PM , vamsi said...

Like the delicious foods…will keep tasting your blog…at ur free time do visite my blog…